It’s a fact: Tanker Mobile Media helps you get more mileage from your advertising dollar than comparable programs.
Studies show that trailer advertising has a lower CPM than comparable billboards, wallscapes, and buses.
They’re viewed at different times and places, helping to create increased awareness, and remain visible longer than traditional billboards. And our trucks are GPS equipped to provide you with status reports that enable you to track visibility and effectiveness.
TRANSIT ADVERTISING MOVES CUSTOMERS
Recently, the American Trucking Association (ATA) conducted a study on the effectiveness of advertising on trucks. The ATA study showed:
- 91% of people recalled words and pictures on fleet vehicles.
- 71% reported they developed a favorable impression of the company when graphics were used.
- 60% said they would base a buying decision on these impressions.
GETTING YOUR MESSAGE OUT
Tank-side advertising with Tanker Mobile Media delivers your message right where you want it:
- Our trucks travel through some of the busiest streets in the city while making their deliveries.
- Frontier trucks operate 16 to 24 hours a day, six or seven days a week.
- They stop for 30 minutes at a time while unloading, creating a 3-sided eye-level billboard at high-visibility locations.
- Our trucks enter areas that may have restrictions on other forms of outdoor advertising.
Our exceptional data and ROI tracking make it possible for you to see exactly what kind of response your message is getting. We use the latest technology, including QR code scanning, text messaging, and FM frequency radio, to deliver up-to-the-minute updates on your campaign. That means you can use Tanker Mobile Media as part of an integrated, active marketing effort that delivers measurable value for your investment. So it’s the perfect medium for national and local companies looking to enhance point-of-sales results, or for those seeking to establish an ongoing advertising presence with consecutive, long-term campaigns.
Ask for information on how you can package your mobile billboards with radio frequency, text campaigns, and QR code campaigns for a truly comprehensive approach to create the maximum number of impressions.